aRtS oF cRitiSm....

Too busy to Blog,To lazy to study..haihzz..


Its been a while since ive been updating my blog...well..i had a rough few weeks..struggling and trying to find my strength back....im too lazy..i dont know why?maybe it was induced by some "setan" that cause my laziness centre in knee to be stimulated..

despite all the rough weeks..i managed to survive!..pheww..lucky me...i started regaining my strength since this very early block of GIT or "gastro usus" Xd sound really geli with that "usus" word.I've been the first person to present PE on patient for the fist week...i dont know who was the person i should refer to..maybe i am too shy to ask for help..and maybe i am to proud to ask for help.."dush" hit myself for that..so i ended up studying tally by myself....i clerked a patient with acute pancreatitis...which was in 2 intan...he was 20...well i always look for a young patient toi clerk...believe me it makes thing easier =)...i was happy for a moment...the next day i called the doctor..

The doc that was in charged sound very nice on the phone..it makes me happier..haha...could said i was happy that day...hmm almost..after called him i went again to recheck the patient with AP...guess what? my pt was discharge...OMFG....haihz...need to clerk a new pt?forget it..i will never do that...so i ended yp calling that doc again..i told him everything...he understood me and said that if i did't have any patient also its ok..im happy again....so the next day my friend and i gathered at 2 intan..the doc came...and i was instructed to do PE on the spot..WTH...you were not saying this before...i thouht maybe hw will just asked me abt the finding...i with my confident at ground lvl did the PE..lucky me i did it quite well hahaha....and the good thing is he told me that i could if i want not to send the report..hahaha it was really cool that day...

2 comments:

  ajon32

November 13, 2008 at 5:34 PM

hehe...ak baru lepas abis present ari ni...lega gla weh

  SYed

November 15, 2008 at 6:28 PM

haha...mmg lega tapi aku lagi rliex weh...mana x nya..x payah wat report...hahahahahah!